.:My first online diary of symbolisms, anachronisms and digitized memories:. .:Mi primer diario en internet lleno de simbolismos y memorias digitalizadas:.

3/18/2003

Sunday...

I want to set up my office so I ask him to go with me to office max, not before stopping by Border's to see if the new Placebo album was on sale yet.. He found out it comes out April 1st... April Fool's day lol... (coincidence? perhaps) We do some power shopping at Office Max cause it's about to close and then we agree to ask a friend of his and now of mine also to go out to lunch/dinner/just food for fawk's sake (I hand't eaten a thing) and he agreed so we went to pick him up... After din din... we went to rent movies and then came home and they helped me set up the office and then we watched White Orleander and then Igby goes down. Both movies were good but my favorite was without a doubt White Orleander. (To be Continued being as I'm so tired and I have to sleep.)

10-4

Back again with more labia...


OK where was I? After we dropped his friend off he asked me if I'd like for him to stay.."Ah why not?" I thought. So he stayed...
We talked a lot and I tried to sleep but I coudn't so I woke up at 6:30 and decided to make breakfast... he had to go so he left and I had my breakfast and slept allll fucking day... wow I hadn't done that in so long. I woke up angry cuz I hate losing the day... But anyway I was zombie and came home and decided to just watch a movie and then to sleep early... as early as I could anyway...

|