.:My first online diary of symbolisms, anachronisms and digitized memories:. .:Mi primer diario en internet lleno de simbolismos y memorias digitalizadas:.

6/26/2005

.:Intimate Portraits:.

I just finished a class in the Maine Workshops with the famous and extremely inspiring photographer Joyce Tenneson. ( http://www.joycetenneson.com ) The class is called Intimate Portraits and I can't say enough good things about my experience. I have to say that this was what I needed to spark my creativity again. I was stagnant, stale and dead. Now I'm revived. I got to meet some really interesting people and share moments with them in the beautiful backdrop of Maine. Last night I saw a red moon. It was RED! It was unreal. Now I begin a new course in Platinum Printing and the 3rd I return home with new energy and ideas for more photographs.

Here are some examples of some of the photographs I took this week in the class...













|