.:My first online diary of symbolisms, anachronisms and digitized memories:. .:Mi primer diario en internet lleno de simbolismos y memorias digitalizadas:.

3/25/2003

ok

I don't even know what day it is... so this is going to be all mixed up. Some of these accounts may have happened yesterday or may have happened two days ago for all I know... Well something I do know, I went to the movies tonight and watched this Gwynneth Paltrow flick about her being a stewardess and the "love interest" looked so much like Vincent D'onofrio (spelling?) that I wasn't even funny... Why did I go see that particular film? Well to tell the truth, I didn't want to think too much I wanted to escape from my reality a bit (and to not fall asleep was also a good point) Not that my life is "fucked up" right now, even though it's not a bowl of cherries either but it's not bad and I can't complain. That's the bottom line... So yesterday (I think...) We had a barbq here for my friend mimi.. a sort of bon vogage cuz she was gonna go back to new york city to finish school for the year. It was fun, I'm glad everyone helped so much, especially Carlos (gracias mano!) And Jose and Angelito helped me with my new patio furniture so everything was set. We had a blast I was a bit tired though and when almost everyone had left my friend jose ramón calls me and tells me theyr'e near so I'm like ok come on. He gets here with this friend of his and they're a bit tipsy and the other guy is high and absolutely gone... Sayin some weird shit, but he was ok. I just went with the flow. After they left we went to sleep even with a big ass pain in my legs I got some shut eye...

Anyway, to be continued... (as always) :)

|