.:My first online diary of symbolisms, anachronisms and digitized memories:. .:Mi primer diario en internet lleno de simbolismos y memorias digitalizadas:.

8/27/2003

Bad Education

In other news, it seems that Pedro Almodóvar is angry because Gael García hasn't lost weight in time to do one of his papers in the new Almodóvar movie: The Bad Education or... "La Mala Educación". Gael has three different roles in that movie and I went to the club cultura forum to see what the spanish think of this and some say that Pedro should lose the weight himself. lol Either way I answered that Gael is lucky to be cast in an Almodóvar movie so if I were him I'd lose the weight fast!... We'll see what happens. I think after all this movie is gonna be another hit for Spain and mostly for Pedro.

http://www.clubcultura.com
If your'e an Almodóvar fan, this is the page to go to. Just go there, click on "Cine Club" or Pedro Almodóvar and have fun! You can see the site in spanish, english or french. Enjoy!

|