.:My first online diary of symbolisms, anachronisms and digitized memories:. .:Mi primer diario en internet lleno de simbolismos y memorias digitalizadas:.

8/30/2003

.:I'm Late:.

And it's no wonder that this blog is a bit unorganized. I could even say that this blog is pretty much a reflection of how I live my life. I'm not the most punctual or "on top of it person". For example, right now I have to exchange some shoes at Macy's, then I have to pay from a singing class I hardly attended because I always forgot or got all mixed up. I have stuff to do! But here I am, half asleep watching VH1, conveniently forgetting everything having to do with responsability. Maybe some of it has to do with the fact that I haven't slept much lately. But who knows... And btw, I'm not complaining, I'm just trying to figure out me... or something. :)
Oh yeah a hurricane is suppposed to come here, maybe. These weather people should get a job!

Later,
Ivonne




|