.:My first online diary of symbolisms, anachronisms and digitized memories:. .:Mi primer diario en internet lleno de simbolismos y memorias digitalizadas:.

10/26/2004

.:The Self Pity Parade is Over:.

Yeahp.

I've decided to just have patience and not talk about this thing anymore. So... next!

Lemme see.

I'm gonna be taking some nudes soon. I even got models n everything. I'm so psyched. :D I got a tripod at B&H cuz I'ma need that... I think it's about time I get a freakin tripod. I also got some film and yeah... (important) A polaroid back for my H1! Woooo. So I'll be playing with the polaroid transfers n such... maybe... soon. ;)

I need to see a good live show. Man I wish I could jet down to London to see Placebo at Wembley. :/ "Fairy tales, can come true, it can happen to you... bla bla bla!" I even looked at the tickets but, I'm sure the tickets that are left are the really shitty seats, and I ain't jetting allll the way down there to see ants up on a stage. Know what I mean?

Well, it's been a blast, but now I have to go. Gotta run some e-rrands.

hasta la vista!

Ivonne

|