.:My first online diary of symbolisms, anachronisms and digitized memories:. .:Mi primer diario en internet lleno de simbolismos y memorias digitalizadas:.

9/06/2003

.:FOTOLOG:.

My latest addiction is this. I just can't post enough photographs! It's a new outlet and I love how people react to the pictures. It's also really interesting to see work from people all over the world. There are a lot of fotologers from Brasil, so I better learn some porkucheeze soon... either that or get a translator. heh My boyfriend and I saw League of Extraordinary men today... ahhhhh it wasn't that great, the only thing was being able to salivate over Stuart Townsend again after seeing Queen of the Dammed.... *mmmm* hehe. Here is a still of Stuie from that movie: www.imdb.com and look for League of Extraordinary Men The.

Have fun

|