.:My first online diary of symbolisms, anachronisms and digitized memories:. .:Mi primer diario en internet lleno de simbolismos y memorias digitalizadas:.

10/30/2004

.:Seeing in Infrared:.

I love to experiment with photography. I think my high school photo teacher is responsible for that affinity. She always taught us alternative ways of printing, shooting, etc. I gotta say, she was the best, I miss her. Now I find lomography.com and am like whoa! It's photo experimentation heaven, people. Alternative cameras, alternative ways of shooting, the possibilities are endless. I have to be careful though because I could get caught up in all that and lose my focus. Then my ADD will undoubtedly kick in and it will all be one big experimentation boom.

In other news, the doggie I rescued from the streets weeks ago, has found a new home! I was so happy to hear that! Since I've been sick the campaign to find her/him a home has been stalling. Did I mention the dog is a hermaphrodite? She's gonna be ok though, just needs to get operated on n she/he whatever can live a full life. I'm glad she has a home though! yaaaay!

My friend Pello is gonna have a Halloween party tonight. I'm still debating on whether to go or not. Eeeenie meenie Miney Mo.
I guess I'll play it by ear.

OH!

A big hello and welcome to my friend Carlos, an extremely talented painter, illustrator and photographer living in Germany at the moment. I'm glad your'e doing awesome man! Welcome to the world of words thrown together into the internet abyss. :P
(that reminds me, I'm gonna link your page to my site when it's done) We can do a whole link thingie!)

Ok gotta go food shopping now. later,

-Ivo

|