.:My first online diary of symbolisms, anachronisms and digitized memories:. .:Mi primer diario en internet lleno de simbolismos y memorias digitalizadas:.

9/20/2003

.:Apostrofe.com:.

Spanish: Pronto va a ser una realidad. El nombre: apostrofe.com me gusta mucho. Ahora es cuestión de conseguir a alguien que lo diseñe. Porque en este pais es tan difícil conseguir diseñadores de web? Me enoja eso... Voy a ver si consigo a Pablo de Superaquello a ver si el me diseña el site de apostrofe, el de synthetic dreamers y el de la escuela... Hay tanto que hacer y tan poco tiempo para hacerlo.. :S


English version:Soon it will be a reality. Even though there has been some trouble, I'm gonna go ahead and do it. Call me crazy but I'm not gonna pay almost 500 dollars for a fluke. So I'm gonna talk to Pablo from Superaquello and I want him to do the synthetic dreamers site, the school site and apostrofe. I wonder how much THAT is gonna cost me. "Money is of no importance, only life is important." *The Fith Element*

What else? Well tonight we are playing (Remison Silica) in a remote town of the island but it's gonna be good practice for us to have a live audience.... *no matter how helpfull they may be* :P But it's gonna be a field trip, I just hope it dosen't keep raining, it's been raining cats, dogs and fuckin zorros all day... yikes. I can't wait to go to NYC, I already told Mimi that I wanna party my ass off and I wanna go dancing this time. I'm gonna try for this trip to be a "going out" trip instead of a "shopaholic" trip... even though she says that she has a whole lot of stores she just HAS to show me... hahaha dayum... now I'm even scared.

later,
Ivonne

|