.:My first online diary of symbolisms, anachronisms and digitized memories:. .:Mi primer diario en internet lleno de simbolismos y memorias digitalizadas:.

9/16/2003

.:33:.

A new age... the age of Christ. 33 is the number that comes after 32. THAT is my age as of today: september 16, 2003. I'm 33. Yesterday I was 32. I don't feel so different. Maybe if I was turning 21 it would be another story because I'd be the legal age in the United States to drink. Except, I don't live in the united states, I live in Puerto Rico. So what difference does it make? This is my new age. Thirty three. Should that number have any new significance to me? Should I be doing something to change the world at this specific age? Could I even do anything to change the world or make it a better place if I tried? Hm... I'm 33 and there's still a war going on. People still hate each other. Nothing is going to change. Maybe this should be the age where I lighten up and not take every thing so seriously. Maybe I should get married or get divorced but I can't because I'm not married. It would be fun to get divorced from a stranger. That would be interesting. But seriously, what I really wanna do is do my photographs. I want to study photography again. I feel like everything technical is way past me. Things like lighting, flash photography, color techniques, etc. At least I still have my eye. So, that's a start. So I guess the difference is now that I'm 33 and I want to be a photographer. I already am in my mind. I just want people to see my photography and appreciate it for what it is.

Tomorrow I will celebrate with my boyfriend and my friends. I hope we all have fun.
Oh yeah...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE! hehe. :P l8r people.

from a brand new 33 year old,
Ivonne.

|