.:My first online diary of symbolisms, anachronisms and digitized memories:. .:Mi primer diario en internet lleno de simbolismos y memorias digitalizadas:.

9/06/2003

.:Grow Up!:.

Some people just don't grow the fuck up already... gah. As an observer of some people's lives, it gets to me how people can be so stubborn to never face up to the facts. But people like that don't even deserve me mentioning them here. So I'm gonna stop. But not before I say this: Get a Life for fuck's sake! Ok all done.

Now, more importantly, I have to go get ready to go out with some friends but meanwhile I'm hooked on watching Alias, I got the first season on dvd two nights ago and I like it! It's way better to watch it on dvd than on tv with commercials, bleh. And it's a plus also because I don't really have enough time lately to watch tv... sooooo it's alll good :P

I can't leave before giving a shout out to my boyfriend who's sacrificing himself by studying tonight. I feel for you honey. I promise not to have too much of a good time. Love you baby! mmmuaks

L8r!

|