.:My first online diary of symbolisms, anachronisms and digitized memories:. .:Mi primer diario en internet lleno de simbolismos y memorias digitalizadas:.

11/19/2003

.:Insomnia, The Onion and Kevin's Mom:.

This is so funny I have to write in English... Turns out I can't sleep, so I log on to find out about my statement of purpose for my grad application and I remember I haven't blogged in a while when something in the Blogger page gets my attention:

Mom finds out about son's Blog.

So I go to read it and when I finish it, I type in the logical adress for his blog: http://planetkevin.blogspot.com (duh!) That was obviously the adress... (some people commented that they actually did a search on google... ha!)

Then I see that some people sympathize with him while others are like: dude! are you stupid or something? And others say that the blog is a creation of The Onion to get people wound up and that Kevin dosen't actually exist... Who knows? I just thought it was hillarious. Made my day! Or um morning...



I remembember now why I'm awake... and it just hits me that it's going to be harder to fall asleep cuz I'm not sleepy... *sigh*

Oh yeah and then I found this t-shirts page called: EbaynHam which I found quite funny. But maybe it's just a side effect of my insomnia. Ah fuck it I'm going to bed. and stare at my wall in darkness or something like that. :/

Later,
Ivo

|