.:My first online diary of symbolisms, anachronisms and digitized memories:. .:Mi primer diario en internet lleno de simbolismos y memorias digitalizadas:.

9/26/2003

.:ivonnecarlo.com:.

These past two days I've been talking to a friend in Argentina. He has a new company that does web pages. Clicktech is the name and he's doing my site for free! Well, his part anyway. But either way it's going to be cheaper since the company is based in Argentina. Since the dollar there is still 3 to 1, it's cheap. (Even though the truth is I wish the situation in Argentina gets better. Don't get me wrong, I'm not celebrating the fact that theyr'e going through a hard economic time...) I've been doing research to see what my page is gonna look like and all I can say is I'm really excited about having my page up soon. I bought the domain ages ago... It's been sitting there doing nothing. Now I have to send him the cd with the pictures and some peanut butter. I wonder why in Argentina it's so hard to find peanut butter... I'm gonna ask him the next time I see him...

|