.:My first online diary of symbolisms, anachronisms and digitized memories:. .:Mi primer diario en internet lleno de simbolismos y memorias digitalizadas:.

9/29/2003

.:The Piano Teacher:.

En Español: Nunca he visto la película "The Piano Teacher". Si recuerdo que alguien por ahí me la recomendó. Debería de verla... Esto viene de que estoy tomando clases de piano. Después de fracasar fatálmente en las clases de guitarra, me meto en piano... Ahora a ver como me vá... jaja Lo bueno es que uno de mis mejores amigos es el que me está dando clases. Así que por lo menos eso es genial. La idea le vino cuando estábamos hablando en mi casa y viendo una peli, cuando de repente el dice que escribo rápido en la computadora que eso es bueno para aprender piano. Vamos a ver a donde me llevan las clases. Por lo menos ya he tomado una y me fue bastante bien. A ver si todavía tengo el chance de convertirme en pianista... :0


In English: I never actually saw the movie The Piano Teacher. I do remember someone told me it's not a bad flick. Maybe I should see it. The point is: I'm taking piano lessons. I know, weird huh? This idea came from my friend Pello, who is actually the teacher. Pello is one of my best mates. He's a good friend. He saw that I type really fast in the computer and told me that I would learn the piano fast... I had taken guitar lessons and failed he knew of that, but he said that piano is not guitar: supposedly it's more simple. So who knows? I may yet become a great musician... Gah I have so many dreams, so many things I want to do. I feel like a super multi tasker. But like Pello said, I'm not doing much of anything right now, so this will be good for me. It will just be another creative outlet where I can unwind... or something like that.

Other than that, I bought a whole bunch of dvd's today so I better get to watching some of those. I know I don't have to watch them as soon as I buy them, but that's me: I'm uncurable when it comes to my movie-buffiness or film addiction extraordinaire...

I'm getting some ideas and preliminary designs from eze about my site. I can't wait! It's gonna look gooooooood. Yeah. :P

|