.:My first online diary of symbolisms, anachronisms and digitized memories:. .:Mi primer diario en internet lleno de simbolismos y memorias digitalizadas:.

9/06/2004

.:Craiglist:.

La siguiente imagen es traída a ustedes gracias a los fabulosos posts en craiglist.com

Ésto es lo que la persona que posteó la foto dice:

Okay, so I live near the beach....

All the dust, the drunks, the tourists exhaust, the noise, you name it! But hey I wouldn't live anywhere else!!!

SO yeah my car is dirty all the time and I hear it from my friends, my BF and everyone all the time...

"why don't you wash it", blah blah blah!! And sure everyones seen the "wash me" signs that people devilishly write on cars from time to time..

But really?? THIS WAS NO WAY, NO HOW! A COOL WAY TO FORCE ME TO WASH MY CAR and make me late for WORK!!!!! WITH MY BF LAUGHING - HAR HAR WHY WASH IT! IT'S PRICELESS

WAS THIS REALLY NECESSARY you cocky sons of bitches???

THIS IS MY CAR, NOT YOUR BED!!!!! RRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

I got your prints from my hood, thank you very much!!! I will find your lame asses!!! OH! and Thank you hooch for scratching my paint with your nipple piercings and dime store MR T rings!!!

P.S.. click the link on the top right that says "best of" for better exposure!!


it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests



Por lo visto, no habían chavos para el motel esa noche para las pobrecitas personas que limpiaron el carro con sus cuerpos. Tengo una idea, porque no les hacemos un telethon para que la próxima vez o limpien el carro, o por lo menos que la próxima vez le dejen par de pesos para que ella pueda llevar su carro a un car guash. jejje

|